Thursday, February 25, 2010

Roly Poly is Fabulous!

Just when you thought it wasn't safe to walk into a sandwich place, I've found my new home. Recently, my son and I went into a Subway restaurant and were surprised to find the employees fighting and cursing at each other while working. When I asked if we should leave, one employee told me that it was my choice and we did. I no longer want to go back to that location, so I've been trying to find a place that will meet my nutrition needs as well as my ethics.

Today, I decided to try out the new Roly Poly franchise in our area (St. Peters/O'Fallon). I was thrilled as what I got and how I was treated. I placed my order for a Tuscan Turkey wrap after viewing their huge menue. I was also happy that they Weight Watchers points on a laminated sheet right up front for you to look at. I had to use the restroom (you know me and the water) and it was sparkling even in the middle of the lunch rush. The employees seemed to be busy, happy, and talkative. This is such a rarity these days. When I received my order, I couldn't wait to bust into it. It was delicious! I'll definitely be stopping there again and trying some thing new on the menu. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment