Friday, February 5, 2010

Well, here it is...Day 1 of me actually writing out a blog. I'm a 40 year old with 2 kids, a husband of almost 20 years, and yep, I'm frustrated. Shouldn't I have done more with my life? Should I have chosen some different paths? Should I have chosen not to do some things? Hmmm...it's worth a thought on most days and hours of contemplation on others.

Things just hit me the other day...I'm really 40. I just went into a different decade of my life and apparently from my observation post I'm not taking it well, lying down, sitting still, or standing up.

Several years ago I chastised my sister for doing the blog thing. However, I think this is something I can do and now want to do. I've haven't written regularly for years. It's something I've always enjoyed and was fairly good at if you look at my college transcripts.

So, here it goes... I've been 40 for over 60 days and now this journey will begin. Blogging about being Frustrated at Forty. Good luck! We're all counting on my brain and fast fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment