Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Me and My Water Bill

Today has been one of those days when I think...hmmm...how bad is our water bill going to be this month? Many reasons come to mind like laundry and dishes, but today was one of those days that water was pouring through me. I know I drink a lot of water. I'm one of those people who loves the stuff.

After running around to gym class and behind a five year old, I found myself flushing every 30-60 minutes. No kidding. So, now I wait. We normally get our water bill at the end of the month. It's scary, but this will show up on our bill that we had more than normal usage this month. How do I know? It's happened before. When my kidneys go on hyper drive I do have to pay for it literally.

The good news in all of this is that I haven't had a soda in several days. I was getting close to the danger zone of 6 Diet Pepsi's a day and that's when I know I've gone over the edge on the caffeine. My kidneys were shriveling and the water apparently does them good. My toilet though is tired of seeing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment