Sunday, May 15, 2011

Coupons Coupons Coupons

I have now jumped on the coupon craze. Now, I have always used coupons. But I would only use the coupons for my favorite brands.

After watching Extreme Couponing and talking to friends, I have now learned forget brand loyalty and just save.

I will admit I am new to this, but I am enjoying the journey. I have also found some great websites with great advice. Hip2Save.com, CouponPhenomenon.com, and StlMommy.com

So, as I am taking baby steps and starting to save 50-60% I will be posting some of my savings. I mean lets face it. If manufacturers are wanting us to buy their products and they are printining coupons, I'm all about taking them up on their offer. Also, the statistic that only 3% of all printed coupons are ever redeemed is a great thing. I'm just going to help try to get their numbers up.

I love getting things for free. I have entered contests and gotten free samples for years. It's just time to start working harder to save money to feed my family. If I can get something for free and I can pass it on I will. Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment